The Sixth Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM) took place on March 29-April 1, 2016 in Orlando, Florida.
Ataxia Investigators Meetings are attended by world-leading ataxia clinicians and scientists who accelerate world-wide ataxia research by advancing the understanding of ataxia disease mechanisms and facilitate the push towards therapies for this class of diseases.
The National Ataxia Foundation is grateful for the generous support of AIM 2016 by the following sponsors.
- A-T Children’s Project
- Ataxia Ireland
- Ataxia UK
- Bio Blast Pharma
- Biohaven Pharma
- Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center (BAARC)
- Friedreich Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) - USA
- Friedreich Ataxia Research Association
- Horizon Pharma
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- The Gordon and Marilyn Macklin Foundation
The Seventh Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM 2018) will take place April 2-5, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. Please contact Sue Hagen for information about the 2018 Ataxia Investigators Meeting.