Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM)
The Sixth Ataxia Investigators Meeting will take place March 29 – April 1, 2016 at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida.
- Theme 1: Cerebellar Circuitry and its role in ataxia
- Theme 2: Biological Basis of cerebellar degeneration
- Theme 3: Genomic/Genetic Approaches to cerebellar function and ataxia and Epigenetics
- Theme 4: Therapeutic strategies for ataxia: Translational Research
- Theme 5: Therapeutic strategies for ataxia: Clinical Trials, Outcome Measures and Drug Development
Registration to attend the meeting will open on February 15, 2016. Meeting registration will be:
- $200 for Junior Investigators (graduate students, post-doc fellows, beginning junior and junior faculty)
- $400 for Senior Investigators
- $800 for Attendees from Industry
The National Ataxia Foundation has hosted these meetings where world-leading ataxia clinicians and scientists attend to help accelerate world-wide ataxia research by advancing the understanding of ataxia disease mechanisms and in facilitating the push towards therapies for this class of diseases.
Attendance is intended for scientists and physicians who are actively involved in ataxia research. Please contact Sue Hagen for information about the 2016 Ataxia Investigators Meeting.
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2014
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2012
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2010
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2008
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2005
Thank you to the following for their generous support of AIM 2014:
- An Anonymous Donor
- Ataxia UK
- Ataxia Ireland
- Athena Diagnostics, Inc.
- A-T Children’s Project
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center
- Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA)
- Gordon and Marilyn Macklin Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- The Foundation of Ataxia Charlevoix-Saguenay