Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM)
The Fifth Ataxia Investigators Meeting will take place March 18-21, 2014 at Bally’s in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendance is intended for scientists and physicians who are actively involved in ataxia research.
The National Ataxia Foundation has hosted these meetings where world-leading ataxia clinicians and scientists attend to help accelerate world-wide ataxia research by advancing the understanding of ataxia disease mechanisms and in facilitating the push towards therapies for this class of diseases.
The AIM registration has closed, however, there are a few slots available for active ataxia researchers and pharma or biotech companies who have an interest in ataxia. The meeting registration fee is $800. Please contact Sue Hagen for information about registration for the 2014 Ataxia Investigators Meeting.
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM 2014)
Schedule for 2014
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Final Schedule for 2012
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2012
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2010
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2008
- Ataxia Investigators Meeting Program 2005
Thank you to the following for their generous support of AIM 2014:
- An Anonymous Donor
- Ataxia UK
- Ataxia Ireland
- Athena Diagnostics, Inc.
- A-T Children’s Project
- Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center
- Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA)
- Gordon and Marilyn Macklin Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- The Foundation of Ataxia Charlevoix-Saguenay