- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL EVENT: Treasure Coast Walk N’Roll to Cure Ataxia
May 16, 2020
In the interest of the safety of all of those affected by Ataxia, and in accordance with state and local recommendations, we are transitioning the Treasure Coast Walk to a virtual event.
We recognize the incredible impact of gathering in-person, especially for a community that is part of the rare disease population. We feel like we have come up with a fun, engaging, and impactful alternative – a virtual Walk N’ Roll!
Virtual Walk N’ Roll
Saturday, May 16, 2020
11:30 AM – Raffle Announcement
MORE INFORMATION OR DONATE
Here’s what a virtual Walk N’ Roll looks like:
- Tune in to Lisa Antonelli Cole’s Facebook page and watch the Facebook Live video: https://www.facebook.com/lisa.antonellicole
- Join the Zoom meeting: On the day of the walk, join us on Zoom. When: May 16, 2020 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrf-GvrTkqG91l6wmv76Gb0tp2JRcN0phU
- Simply walk around your neighborhood, a local park, or even inside on a treadmill or similar machine.
- Document your Walk with some pictures and/or videos.
- Submit your pictures to Lisa Cole by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lisa will post these pictures and submit them to NAF.
We believe that with your help, we can lessen the impact of coronavirus on our mission to improve the lives of persons affected by Ataxia. The fight for a cure doesn’t stop so neither will we.
If you have questions about the Walk contact
Lisa Cole – 772-370-3041 – email@example.com
If you have questions about your fundraising page contact
Jon Wegman – firstname.lastname@example.org