NAF is committed to providing the resources to fund research needed to develop treatments and therapies for people with Ataxia. We fund research studies ranging from $35,000-$100,000 per study. We are accepting Letters of Intent for research grants through late September and early October on proposalCENTRAL.
For more information visit www.ataxia.org/researcher-resources. If you have questions, contact Beth Bowerman, NAF Research Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seed Money Grant – 9/21/21
- Young Investigator Award – 9/28/21
- Post-Doc Fellowship Award – 10/5/21
- Pioneer SCA3 Translational Research Award – 10/5/21
- Seed Money Grant – Up to $50,000
- Young Investigator Award – Up to $50,000
- Pioneer SCA3 Translational Research Award – $100,000
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship Award – Up to $35,000
- Create a proposalCENTRAL account.
- Submit a LOI that contains a full title and one-page scientific abstract of your research proposal.
- Once your LOI is accepted, submit your application through proposalCENTRAL.