The National Ataxia Foundation, a patient advocacy organization for a rare brain disease, is looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, and fun-to-work-with Database Manager / Development Associate with a passion for helping others. This exciting role is new for NAF and will be instrumental in cultivating and expanding our donor and volunteer relationships.
NAF is the leader in the Ataxia community. Our mission is to accelerate the development of treatments and a cure while working to improve the lives of those living with Ataxia. With many non-profit organizations concerned about their future due to COVID-19 related issues and lagging donations, NAF is preparing for robust growth while maintaining a laser-focused enthusiasm on the mission as stated above. Great things are happening at NAF, and we are seeking the next dynamic member of the development team.
This role is ideal for you if you are friendly, tech savvy, and enjoy the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
About the Role
Title: Database Manager/Development Associate
Location: Twin Cities-based with remote work flexibility
Salary: $52,000 – $56,000
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with nonprofit donor databases and fundraising platforms a significant plus.
- Strong communication, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ensure overall accuracy and maintenance of NAF constituent database.
- Creatively analyze and segment NAF donor base.
- Accurately enter all donations and assign to proper revenue category.
- Support volunteer fundraisers through communications and platform facilitation.
- Bring energy and ideas to our team
NAF offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Work from home or our physical location. Your choice!
- 3 weeks PTO, 7 paid holidays, plus paid time off during annual office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401k match
- Strong healthcare and dental coverage
- Employer-paid basic term life, personal accident insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance
Full Job Description: www.ataxia.org/DatabaseManager