NAF is hiring a full time Regional Development Manager for the Western region of the United States. This person will be responsible for generating revenue via traditional non-profit revenue streams including major gifts, recurring gifts, planned gifts, individual giving, corporate and foundation giving, memorials, third party fundraising events and sponsorship procurement. This position will also assist with the implementation and expansion of current nationally based campaigns within the western region.
We know there are many opportunities for accelerated growth in giving, and if you’re excited by the chance to have a major impact on the Ataxia community who is in urgent need of help, this is the job for you!
Our staff works remotely, with quarterly in-person collaboration days.
View the full list of qualifications and responsibilities on the Regional Development Manager Position Profile.
Please share this with anyone you know that might be interested!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts, FSA or HSA
- Employer-paid basic term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid parental leave program
- Sick Leave, earn up to one day per month
- Vacation, 15 days per year (20 days after 5 years of service)
- 8 paid holidays plus annual office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- 401k with employer 5% match
Position Type: Full time, Exempt